Boat Cover Support Poles
Extend the life of your boat cover!
- Support poles are a great way to keep rain and snow from collecting on your cover. In general, it is recommended to purchase 2 poles to support the cover - typically 1 pole in the front of the boat and 1 pole in the back.
- Note: Most cover manufacturer's warranties require the boat cover to be supported by 1 or more poles.
Vented Support Poles
- Support pole with a vent.
- Increase air-flow into the boat preventing the potential for mold build-up.
- Recommended specifically for cover fabrics that contain polyester.
Non-Vented Support Poles
- Support pole without a vent.
- Recommended for cover fabrics that contain cotton.