How To Care For Your Boat Cover
Taking the following precautions will increase the life of your boat cover:
- Avoid letting water, snow or other materials like leaves and sticks to stand on covers. Using support poles, straps, or bows is a great way to help with this.
- Always tie boat covers down securely.
- Add padding to windshields, trolling motors, depth finders, etc. before installing to avoid tears and rips.
- Always allow the cover to dry thoroughly before folding for storage.
- Clean at least once a year with warm water and mild soap (do not dry clean or place cover in a washing machine or dryer).
- Apply a water repellency and UV protection solution once a year.